Monday, October 11, 2010

Kevin and Kyoko's Wedding in Tokyo

Yesterday, I went to Kevin and Kyoko's wedding at the Westin Hotel in Ebisu. It was my first time taking Yuuki to a wedding, and I also had the honor to give a speech so I was a bit worried about how Yuuki will do, but he did a fantastic job!!! He was quiet throughout the wedding and even slept when I had to give the speech. I don't know if he senses these things but he always surprises me.

Kevin and Kyoko are very special friends to our family, and I was so happy and honored to be there. It was really too bad Mizuki could not make it as he had to go on a business trip to San Fransisco. They were so beautiful together and seemed so happy together. We love spending time with the awesome couple and we are so lucky to have them in our lives. I hope to see our families grow together!

Thanks Kevin and Kyoko for letting Yuuki and I be a part of your beautiful wedding!!