Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Daddy to the rescue

Last weekend, Yuuki caught a cold and had a fever of over 100 degrees. He has only been sick once before, so I was so worried which only added stress to my already deteriorating situation. We were locked up at home for 4 days, eating, taking a bath, and sleeping together, Mizuki, Yuuki, and I. By the forth day everyone was tired of each other, but thank goodness Yuuki's fever has gone down. 

Mizuki has been a super dad, making all meals for us. He's been so supportive and nice to me, but I've been so bitchy to him.....I am so sorry. I took all my stress out on Mizuki, since I don't know where else to discharge it, not being able to get out of the house with Yuuki clinging on to me 24/7. Poor Mizuki. He would say something to try and comfort me like..."you should go take a yoga lesson" only to be backfired by "yoga? how do you think i can go to yoga with Yuuki clinging on to me? who's going to take care of him? you can't comfort him when he's crying these days. i don't have any freedom anymore!"

It's such a vicious circle. I think Yuuki feels my stress and he's also been in a bad mood these days. I really find that the mother's health both mentally and physically is essential for a happy child. I've never had a problem with Yuuki, he's been so happy until recently, I don't know how to deal with a weepy baby which makes me more worried and agitated. 

I am so sorry for bitching so much!!! However, this is helping me get some poison out of my system. It's very therapeutic.